Data privacy statement
1. Information about collecting personal data
(1) In the following we would like to provide information about collecting personal data when using our website. Personal data include all data that reference you personally, e.g. your name, address, email addresses, phone numbers, user names, user behavior.
(2) As per Art. 4 para. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Bizerba SE & Co. KG, Wilhelm-Kraut-Straße 65, 72336 Balingen, Germany is responsible (see our Company Information (legal notice)). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org via the postal address of our head office, to the attention of "Datenschutzbeauftragter".
(3) The processing and use of personal data within the Bizerba Group is for business purposes and legitimate reasons. Bizerba ensures that the use of personal data is subject to instructions by concluding processing contracts with commissioned service providers. In the event that data are transmitted to a country outside of the EU, contract regulations ensure that a level of data protection similar to that of the European Union is observed.
(4) When you take up contact with us by email, we save the data you provide (your email address, your name and address and your phone number) in order to be able to answer your questions. We delete the data that are provided in this respect as soon as there storage is no longer required, or we limit their processing should statutory retention obligations apply.
(5) If we need to contact commissioned service providers or want to access your data for commercial purposes for individual functions of our offer, we will notify you below as to the respective processes. When we do this, we specify defined criteria as to the storage time.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- The right to correction or deletion,
- The right to a limitation to processing,
- The right to oppose processing,
- The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to place a complaint with the data protection authorities about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. The collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you are simply using the website for information purposes, when you are not registered or if you are otherwise communicating information, we will only collect the personal data that are provided to our server by your browser. If you want to visit our website, we collect the following data that we need technically in order to show you our website and to insure stability and safety (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1, letter f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific website)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Port number
- The respectively transferred quantity of data
- The website from which the request has come
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are also saved to your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser you use. They are used to provide information to the agent (in our case, us) who has placed the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their function is to make the internet offering more user friendly and more effective. Some cookies are necessary so that our website can function smoothly.
(3) Application of cookies:
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies. We describe the extent and functionality below:
- Transient cookies (see also (b)),
- Permanent cookies (see also (c)).
(b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These cookies save a so-called session ID which can be used to assign different requests from your browser during the same session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
( c) Permanent cookies are deleted automatically after a specific time, which varies depending on the cookie. These cookies store specific settings, for example language settings you've made, in a safe manner. You can delete cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser to suit your requirements and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all types of cookies. We would like to point out that if you do you might not be able to use all of the functionality of this website.
4. Further functions and offerings of our website
(1) In addition to the use of our website for purely informational purposes, we offer different services you can use if interested. You will usually need to specify further personal data, which we would use to provide the prospective service and which are subject to the previously specified data processing principles.
(2) In order to process your data we do, to some extent, draw on the services of external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are obliged to comply with our directives and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore we can forward your personal data to third parties if contracts exist or other services are provided by us together with partners. More information on this topic is provided when you specify your personal data, or can be found at the bottom of the offer description.
(4) If our service provide or partner is based in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will notify you about the consequences of this situation in the description of the offer.
5. Opposition to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given us the permission to process your data you are entitled to revoke this at any time. Revocation has an impact on the admissibility of processing your personal data once you have pronounced the revocation.
(2) If processing your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can oppose such processing. This is the case if processing is not required in order to fulfill a contract with you, which is reflected in each respective description of the functions, below. In the event that opposition is exercised, we ask you to provide the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we do. In the event of a justified opposition, we will review the situation and either discontinue processing the data or show you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You can, of course, oppose the processing of our personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your opposition to advertising via the following contact data: email@example.com or by post using the address specified above in section 1 (2) to the attention of "Marketing".
6. Using a contact form
(1) Our website has a contact form you can use to contact us. The following data are subsequently sent to us from the input mask (the legal basis upon provision of your consent is Art. 6 para. 1, letter a GDPR:)
- First and last name
- Email address
- Postal address (street, street no., zip code, city)
- Business area
The following data are also collected during registration:
- IP address of form-sender
- Date and time of input
(2) In order to process the data, your consent is requested while you are using the contact form, whereupon you are referred to this data privacy statement.
(3) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of the collection.
When registering for a newsletter, the following data are collected for the purpose of customer care: title, name/first name, email address and company. The newsletter is dispatched via Newsletter2Go. which is where your personal data are saved. Information about the data protection regulations of the newsletter dispatch service provider can be found here https://www.newsletter2go.com/data-protection. You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link in the emails.
8. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are saved to your computer, which allow an analysis of your website use. The cookie generates information on how this website was utilized by you. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. IP anonymization was activated for this page. This means that the IP address of Google users within the EU member states or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area will be shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the owner of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services related to the website use and the Internet use for the website owner.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) for Google as well as the processing of this data through Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl&hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". Here, IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form, preventing them from being directly linked to a particular individual. As soon as the data collected about you can be linked directly to you then this link is removed immediately and the personal data immediately deleted as a result.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is art. 5, para 1, sentence 1, letter (f) of the GDPR.
(6) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
9. Usage of social media plug-ins
(1) At the current time we do not use social media plug-ins.
(2) We have no influence over the data collected by social media websites and data processing procedures and we are not informed about the full extent of the data collection, purposes of processing, or storage times. We also have no information about the deletion of the data collected by social media providers.
(3) The social media provider saves the data collected about you in the form of a user profile and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the needs-adjusted design of his website. Data evaluation takes place (also for users who are not logged in) in order to display needs-adjusted advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to oppose the compilation of this user profile, however if you wish to exercise this right, you must contact the respective provider. Via the social media links we offer you the opportunity to interact with social media channels and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user.
(4) Further information about the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the social media provider can be obtained in the following issued data privacy statements of these providers. There, you will receive additional information about the relevant rights and setting options you have to protect your privacy.
10. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offer, which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. They are integrated as per the "enhanced data protection mode", which means that data about you as a user are not transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Data, as specified in paragraph (2), are not transferred until you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in Section 3 of this statement are transferred. This happens regardless of whether or not YouTube provides a user account or if you are logged in or not, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, then your data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to be aligned with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data in the form of a user profile and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the needs-adjusted design of his website. Data evaluation takes place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide needs-adjusted advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to oppose the compilation of this user profile, however if you wish to exercise this right, you must contact YouTube.
(3) Further information about the purpose and extent of the data collection and their processing by YouTube can be obtained from the data privacy statement. There, you will receive additional information about your rights and the setting options you have to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
11. Changes in the data privacy statement
We can change and / or amend this data privacy statement to make sure that amendments and changes in law and regulations are adhered to or that updates are taken into account.